Every State & Territory in Australia has its own compulsory Workers’ Compensation Insurance Scheme; some States and Territorial Governments run their own schemes whereas in other States and Territories schemes are run by insurance companies. The bottom line is that Workers’ Compensation Insurance is a compulsory insurance for any employer in every State and Territory of Australia.
Over the years, Workers’ Compensation Insurance has evolved to a point where it is difficult for employers to keep up with the regulations and requirements which have a direct correlation with the Commonwealth’s Occupational Health & Safety Laws (OH&S) which any employer would agree is a minefield of legislation which can catch you out if not managed properly.
RGIB Insurance Broking is unique in that we offer clients a simple solution for their workers’ compensation management whereby for a Broker Service Fee starting at $10.00 a month for small businesses, we will ensure that;
- You get the correct Workers’ Compensation cover for the size, scope and complexity of your business;
- That the paperwork is completed properly and that the correct premiums are applied [more than 30% of businesses throughout Australia are paying too much Workers’ Compensation premiums]
- With the RGIB’ Workers’ Compensation Management Scheme, you will be entitled to one free half-hour of legal advice from an experienced lawyer in your State and/or Territory with regard to a claim;
- RGIB will ensure that your Workers’ Compensation policy is renewed upon expiry of cover, thus ensuring that you remain covered at all times;
- RGIB’ will help you deal with any Workers’ Compensation claims and provide you every assistance as necessary – without you having to pay any additional fees.
It is vitally important to get your Workers’ Compensation insurance cover right, especially for new businesses which might not know how many staff they’ll have in their first years; as well for business which have multiple State and Territorial representation where staff might spend some time working in multi jurisdictions.
For instance under New South Wales Law, it is quite possible that an employee on their way to work will not be covered by Workers’ Compensation insurance whereas, in some other States and Territories, that employee might be covered. thus, it is important therefore to have a firm such as RGIB’ assist you with this complicated area of cross jurisdictional insurance.
For a small fee starting at $10.00 a month, RGIB’ will ensure your Workers’ Compensation insurance is correctly and appropriately secured.
Schedule of Fees
Up to 5 Employees - $10.00 per month [inclusive of GST]
For each additional Employee - $1.25 per month [inclusive of GST]
Click here to learn more about workers compensation in your State or Territory