What skills and experience will you need to become an RGIB Authorised Representative?
Authorised Representatives come from a diverse range of backgrounds but are all passionate, motivated and savvy business people – committed to the RGIB “why not" attitude.
RGIB Authorised Representatives will have some or all of the following:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong people management and customer service skills
- Ability to solve problems quickly, accurately and with creativity
- Ability to easily build relationships with customers and business partners
- Ability to creatively seek out opportunities and convert these opportunities to new business
And the following would be an advantage:
- Previous business management skills
- Strong sales experience
- Previous experience within the finance industry
All RGIB Authorised Representatives have to partake
in RGIB’s ongoing compliance program and have to be willing to undertake
further training as required
from time to time to meet our
minimum requirements for both our internal and regulatory compliance,
namely completion of:
- General Insurance Code of Practice including Privacy training etc.;
- ASIC PS 146 Tier 1 or 2 accreditation – RGIB will assist with this
- Advice & Non Advice training depending on level of requirements;
- RGIB product and services training.